Every year the Response to Love Center provides a home-cooked Thanksgiving Day meal. We are here for the neediest on Buffalo’s East Side. This year will be a little different with COVID-19 but we will be here to provide a traditional turkey dinner. We need your help if you can find it in your heart to help us. We need uncooked turkey breasts or uncooked whole turkeys. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. We accept donations Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm. If you call us at 894-7030 we can meet you outside for a contactless unload. Thank you for all the support you have shown in the last 36 Thanksgivings, we hope to make Thanksgiving 2020 a special Holiday for all our people.
- Congratulations Kathleen Majchrzak! Father Baker Service Award Honoree #4
- 34th Sunday of Ordinary Time 2020
- Response to Love Center will pass out Thanksgiving meals, with some changes
- Our New Rother St. Awning
- 33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time 2020
- Community organizations change Thanksgiving dinner plans due to the Coronavirus
- Adopt A Family This Holiday Season