Every year the Response to Love Center provides a home-cooked Thanksgiving Day meal. We are here for the neediest on Buffalo’s East Side. This year will be a little different with COVID-19 but we will be here to provide a traditional turkey dinner. We need your help if you can find it in your heart to help us. We need uncooked turkey breasts or uncooked whole turkeys. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. We accept donations Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm. If you call us at 894-7030 we can meet you outside for a contactless unload. Thank you for all the support you have shown in the last 36 Thanksgivings, we hope to make Thanksgiving 2020 a special Holiday for all our people.
- Colvin Cleaners Donates Coats to Response to Love Center… Again, This Year!
- 29th Sunday of Ordinary Time 2020
- Response to Love Center Begins Renovation Project
- 28th Sunday of Ordinary Time 2020
- Open letter to all the people that have volunteered and helped us in the past on Thanksgiving…
- Special St. Francis Reflection by Sister Mary Johnice
- 27th Sunday of Ordinary Time 2020